Website Job Status: Active
Our client, a leading Insurance entity based in the UAE, is looking to hire an IFRS Specialist Manager for their Dubai office.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of IFRS standards, especially IFRS-9 & IFRS-17. He should also possess an extensive knowledge of IFRS related implementations and providing accounting expertise on the new standards for credit risk modelling and insurance contracts.
Other key mandates & responsibilities will also include:
- Detailed working knowledge and experience of all aspects of model development and validation including data extraction and pre-processing, modular model development, user acceptance testing and model performance assessments.
- Relevant sector experience in developing PD, EAD and LGD models for credit risk.
- Provide trainings on the standard to various audiences.
- Understanding, communicating, and regularly assessing major risks and issues associated with the delivery of IFRS-17 compliance.
- Keeping up-to-date on all changing local laws and regulations and International Financial Reporting Standards.
Preferred Qualifications: ACCA / CIMA part/fully qualified or relevant degree with at least 3 – 4 years of experience in a big 4 accounting firm (preferably in advisory services and with prior insurance related experience).
Interested contenders may apply here with their updated profiles or email them to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Manager – IFRS Specialist’.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org