Strategic HR Consulting
1) HR POLICIES & PROCEDURES FRAMEWORK
- Gather requirements from the Client.
- Understand the specific HR areas to be covered under the framework.
- Effectively chart out HR Processes and Systems.
- Benchmark it with the Industry.
- Implement it with the new framework.
2) HR OPERATIONS IMPROVEMENT
- Identify problem areas in HR operations and provide appropriate solutions.
- Improve existing policies by benchmarking them against industry standards.
3) EFFECTIVE CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- Anticipate the effect of new systems and process implementation.
- Analyze the required strategic shifts for a smooth change management.
4) EFFECTIVE TALENT MANAGEMENT
- Conduct surveys to benchmark the employee satisfaction index.
- Publish root cause analysis with recommended action points.
- Strategize employee motivation and retention programs linked to business.
5) EMPLOYEE ASSESSMENT
- Assessment of employees to help identify performers/under performers.
- Bring out customized tools for Assessment.
- Facilitate/Implement competency mapping and skill benchmarking.
6) PERFORMANCE & REWARDS MANAGEMENT
- Defining the performance management and appraisal process.
- Institutionalizing goal setting and performance feedback.
- Defining career and succession planning.
- Developing a reward and recognition strategy linked performance.
7) TRAINING SOLUTIONS
- Identify training needs, develop training strategy and course content.
- Imparting customized training as per the clients requirements.
- Evaluation and reporting of the effectiveness of the training imparted.
8) EMPLOYEE EXITS
- Do a thorough analysis on employee attrition.
- Recommend pre-emptive steps linked to retention strategy.
9) EMPLOYEE SATISFACTION SURVEYS
- Conduct a survey of employees across the organization.
- Evaluate shortfalls in employee satisfaction.
- Recommend solutions in building the employer of choice.